Re: [its] Comments for a New Draft of Problem Statement for V2I Networking

Nabil Benamar <benamar73@gmail.com> Tue, 05 April 2016 11:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=lQdaSe34V7wBOHK3auHAo9ltROzmiBiagcPJK3Bw6Do=; b=rtwMemPUmSvbB1YIoGCHuys4ewGCxlm9qmGRNrGa6EaS5J62FDgn+M1hWsg5JV+xPK Uuj6OxyDbqx/hekmsljbrvFc+LZ/kT6BpEDfQiB5ZTJwWNUyIKfPpJ5B4oVfs35bb4eF /5AufiU4XXjiZggrVRSh5RxSN+evEjrQrq/SoWvVSv2fpWO/8aZGC+1xpndxbmx5FL82 Axt2naQgwMVcQL4+i0YSJo4u7ImpSsUnoxhbIyHUfTdfgW9CY/uKZ49fN/30vyVRV4ut wviGALGfmJntf4b9VWgYUD6u6yo00/U4ZRTTnfryvYMjLsNAUq8HviAkeu+GA+N5X56d rBiA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=lQdaSe34V7wBOHK3auHAo9ltROzmiBiagcPJK3Bw6Do=; b=U6fGw5NU97vRMY0SGBO07vkMEY5Q3od+xZdrHpTLKXkwxNegGjYnvcmLGi2pJ0NrqM MoEsYvHkX8fvV6p1DD6PIpwlgr86Y+cRIq31N4JNP2UToZ4jcfEk1Ar8RPddyQBWtMdJ 4LIBpBSqCPpM60V/5tY+puyyj4ORaUsXAg8cgY8pswP9JCUx33ec+HaHah40bGBvYVuW q5noPvjsxyDS8l8OcV3XQjtj5cBlNIvxn0YR36olPRFe/5K19oZzPPyiwnPhegkGJkBz PYdKwfXnuYh9Qk/rPgW0r/PTAYfjaCob8jmQrjQbzX4NkHLbp07AhIk4hQyQWfARLq3h TVEQ==