Re: [its] Comments for a New Draft of Problem Statement for V2I Networking

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Tue, 05 April 2016 01:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=9YVV50CUp/DXBFvufP5SWdk64YA9W8J9aqfWPZNVjQE=; b=pyx4iOdQCeGr9rhKNMA0/2HtaLelhOpmgdotGklhWCvdf8XZ6zpWAE/a1xLkt5HQWW +zCIO6FjA7U2H6nXh/VuUGCVoJ5hS37MXdfdK53ocMqYC2wDLIvMvyZxWyLmk6P4SBJ3 Lx4gbIqdG+JL0mnJYajnSDRGVsUA2qk6+6cBK/496+i2FyRnb1dXiac2iwdloNI9jof7 7J5fPfpTQx6gOunCeREqWeRK7F35scJ+KUMhGS23+8Cuhql5PVqVTx32Eqki/g00LPe4 Py6NSSarUwzPqHH57hhdwE4RDjXM6LX1a9dxxGNBo8qk4vimDBUrHGhFe5S/7Mc+VXO1 /RQQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=9YVV50CUp/DXBFvufP5SWdk64YA9W8J9aqfWPZNVjQE=; b=QEqiueBFunnUfNVarLVq264ximeK4M/Ca4LTwn7W/wkfOeDzoBC+RWjVPERvRFBtnr RKYeC9z26YOMK/XgQCUGQtdCsmGnbU+Hg5vSpCoLKYPNzkVJBqgdCnQOlevbPALpFPoh N30ZQGYulM/kJgmenKuSMmqZ1Wpc14m911OGCtzGkFgGfdBSQh/MtF1B1k9e2mS1XuKH 9EHfSph5ecYkrtBMq2ceeB2fXNRRc3lv6HqDy6uGfHV0nIxqA1SRk9nrWwXLhvs/1fgq 89FRwFucIMYML6buovmWE/xkduq90B9vMzFZlEYH77fSDpn8s6tHB1laRRVJTI7XTZAM ueaw==