Re: [its] Comments for a New Draft of Problem Statement for V2I Networking

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Wed, 24 February 2016 11:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=aq+VIaQ7J6p6iHWRyIP68EOYof3Gi4pyhEBX/iXw/gI=; b=QzFrz5syLYhnu3TUls64ifkeUzDqHwYXOAvTKGvW4vlO1YN0brZqxhK0OEmH9p8i0t eFuai5uO4MWAPcdTnjatmlNp+NKF234sFxq+qcIB2NeaSfSVgmkdrydlDEyFmSScfcW0 9q0eR5CNJff5cA2c8ONT292fwRo0cos2P0iqYe0TBcrT1NraJ7dY4IDQe9K1KtF124YF C89SE72Tz5p0aP/+YxS6/Wirqm13N0vSXGi5BTypZUDur9y2bt6JolWrm1SVpADrtUgz btjrRX3bQPSwJPIgtz6EITdzD3/N4zJUHew5krICQGGM6eU/97FCgyQqvylNZN/Yf98h xVCA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=aq+VIaQ7J6p6iHWRyIP68EOYof3Gi4pyhEBX/iXw/gI=; b=enZVJp8WmXnZ86VQK6vMK0Q5grF7i8V3E7YAPhO3lPcU8CzymJqcpoyb9h++K1nACA ux8iGhFCaNY4NvdeQZ+VyPnItMIx/fKxXu5TzPpqrs1yUgakr6uKSoevJVZrJ1jX4TCr hglA78dqA3+IX1CVwCRydOi5+B1o8zOyuWq/jyiO7tXQjpfGXRSGnAs5gNtviG3m3GzQ a4Uu269B5oevyGab6MS53mB2TEb4Bp3uiwSVOUT/diVb9EY4O4IY8tpDI6kLaduc10um G/ylxjwHeiyrIIopFVTwnatUfhQywNatxKRwIW371BSMd6Hc4dG4t7bZfPA8ynvw8Ts3 zoDA==