Re: [its] Comments for a New Draft of Problem Statement for V2I Networking

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Wed, 24 February 2016 11:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=x7J5Yf82huCELJL1LurWIwrlKK5z92rqEJYrAerXvpE=; b=sK0ZvbjvP2SvaMg1jvmBf3DLr8Ynt4bk+kazgyoJJsIjzhVHNKk87g7n/nHGZVhadG 6PvH4AOTm7DdnVhcS8d1+ZITxz5JRPcJDRyP/RMIkCcogZgkYFATpM52KL2e0JunkdtR Y47d1rS6FF+K9La3YlDw78SvcMCmIlngFblc1aCzyCFjqEN4ZmVhZaG7cgYL+StwXRyL a7EFDP6uVicjmN4I+TqXSgEauJMZ2Coy/kTmEPg6uU+pB90ssy3LCldiVNJUNcDhENPn GcPX9PIAIt/rmkbj9SSkunh+8mHUKJ9osHSd+fAz5FEK1qke4RHgX4NVIJm9tDLYMlxa 5BLQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=x7J5Yf82huCELJL1LurWIwrlKK5z92rqEJYrAerXvpE=; b=Zaid/8jLfusbWa6o4nDtf9YrTQjgdNzxUP2AH0ola3j7H/SFzr1PMYtibG0vYf56tI b3jj/XykFErYWztFKABttC/KM2trjtsc4aZ7l1g7LmCzyMLuClF5D9akYaUG+tFWqG0E GhhPD2VQ/N+BIc406NYYaFjMHFcIuMPY/PbZGCiyYOcO10JrP9f/H+zdEREp4F2q6qKc d6ybvV0hbGHwvyc+kZhYMptAYywEtZQKhKwkffz/mW9FqWnee+d1jGqwmW9o47y4m9HU fkddxcAJAuU8G+hBE+9iU63opv16CGfmyP7xkjCVbYQqsiRKZfu5ExSK+0q55zL25aFo H8cA==