Re: [ipwave] Intdir telechat review of draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-27

"Templin (US), Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com> Mon, 28 February 2022 18:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=boeing.com; s=boeing-s1912; t=1646071771; bh=Xtb5ldWKGhyQQKbdKeDt/ItZ7xmrzDTU23Sc/7h+v/4=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:From; b=HccZEgwszZUTnbMCLfMaVNzOfZkxERI4CqmcRhCeb1bbl1tnEM31pOYae6uFBlKz6 b00rWkVm0ZtozEhK2tYrcNmoRzMKGnl7NOkwQ3upoOmJIclRlkhd4/E807f+FHgWrl B0XGeQDKgc74jCdOkPaVsV4SCGIMLUyAHEyBQy5PZ0UPSNSc1jrdPN9AKwdIiDrD5H 5du6u56TCtWEWMOVXWz3BIhVdvN01/a4qt9efcNlF+yCkxZzDdbU4tM16smxd+AmM6 /XufD5XL7Epc1sEXSXUJKBZ5B7lJeXPLyXjLFc+5hlHBaT4DshKoldb1tIz6yCTS3i rYDqQvmjis9yg==