Re: [its] Scenarios, potential topics...

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Sun, 01 July 2012 17:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=7QFiE7jTFacTq7JPZBi5fPLSPA4o6Y0L2qYDGB/QTJc=; b=DuweKxGsk1lFHhte3h6f/MqBIlj5gmiAisjUQ4XGVvdgMCNUoJ3didsDB0SL9I+d9x Yw5H4qwSA7F2L1Pmu0muKhsFQOaNwHybDv/dK8+HHL23MCQN/Lcfns0QU3j19ZQ/vQV9 4l89xjsKQaU/qUFlrzjYorTmVkYmoVDGStDjHJBzpbP/ZlsM97RRS1445iv5t8S9CKp0 fFgJPCqtHaIGA0Ze1MiejDhVoAlOyV451S22Edb7ZFnp1j9C4p7zgPywz9VZnrwHca3c 87ftz/hpjBehzVnV9WBiVM8JeJiUm9I/bzvk7e4kiJFw2avyYntwd0SwmZw2vqQuOs2a lzRQ==