Re: [iucg] further to your response

JFC Morfin <jefsey@jefsey.com> Tue, 20 August 2013 01:15 UTC

Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 03:14:56 +0200
To: Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com>
From: JFC Morfin <jefsey@jefsey.com>
Cc: bob.hinden@gmail.com, iucg@ietf.org, iutf@iutf.org
Subject: Re: [iucg] further to your response

At 00:27 09/08/2013, Russ Housley wrote:
JFC:
No one has ever appealed to the ISOC BoT.  I do not think it will help your case to do so.  Rather, as the appeal suggests, I encourage you to start a dialogue with the IESG and the IAB about the next steps with OpenStand.

Dear Russ,
I thank you for this. And I will certainly engage such a dialog that progressively clarifies, in my mind, as being between the "OpenStand" and an "OpenUse" points of view:

- OpenStand being (IP) architecture – software – standards and end to end interoperability oriented.
- OpenUse being architectonic (the whole context and the comparative rationales [deeper layers than politics and strategies] of different architectures being used in building a world digital ecosystem - ex. RINA as an example) – at least brainware and all the potential complements/alternatives to IP – specifications and fringe to fringe interintelligibility oriented.