Re: [Jmap] [art] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-jmap-smime-08

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Fri, 24 September 2021 11:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1632483589; d=isode.com; s=june2016; i=@isode.com; bh=Jkr8Qd2AgcAF5dtLYfXTmSvzaS4SjEbxJjoukH8NC+M=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=CRdlbGpB27ikdgEed3UyDl09509Ys8ppbloGcu10p+Fa8JBTP6O1Wig1a8ekuB+vSBx8q9 pBrnqqLAd+IOpVGTUugkF5lcM2JhTVb+RNzHa6MsQJz2TFGViF7lg8d2YEFP04or7WyLy7 2pwIV/TnQxIDdpJpds+e28EEWawq0Ow=;