Re: [Jmap] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-jmap-smime-09: (with COMMENT)

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Thu, 21 October 2021 14:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1634825810; d=isode.com; s=june2016; i=@isode.com; bh=xryCCA72hc9MUS12nreJshfr7osRevbN6KnZTUEJ+v4=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=TYpuxcxqmzqYhDvcFCvzTISRUF3yZ3YbJwPRAT5KnMoWRiRt0jGOG1/wm5wV4LK4jkATKe CBpIMCxUUnfIO4FD7pY20ueV40sJtF+0xeY3sJDB5mP3jr04zjA2p5hOxO1bMZQAvK52sr DKMh02Qtc11T/HDpiRehRjWrgxAP0vM=;