Re: [jose] Opsdir review of draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint-05

Sarah Banks <sbanks@encrypted.net> Tue, 23 June 2015 19:29 UTC

From: Sarah Banks <sbanks@encrypted.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 12:29:45 -0700
To: Mike Jones <Michael.Jones@microsoft.com>
Cc: "<ops-dir@ietf.org>" <ops-dir@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint.all@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint.all@tools.ietf.org>, "jose@ietf.org" <jose@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [jose] Opsdir review of draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint-05

Hey Mike, they were from the nits checker within tools, and click on the "nits" button. Here's the (long) URL to it from my browser:

https://www.ietf.org/tools/idnits?url=https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint-05.txt <https://www.ietf.org/tools/idnits?url=https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint-05.txt>

Thanks
Sarah