Re: [jose] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-use-cases-03.txt

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Sun, 14 July 2013 20:29 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=LHNvUX+eEOpGCj/1+lwMcyTDVWagLZpOmCyn8Dj2r1k=; b=ojElvP/GYqbuQ37zqZ60YyuU/mx9W/Da9Pp65UD7WXuYjG/vqd5QRX2QjWoaHvD6E0 rxM8eg4rltg6PyNuvftz3t2//wFcDY2QSAUAOEBgblPbdMJ+VmbJW/q3Tleks7AtnX7y KzMiyILyR094o3dE3ssiynND83Nq0s7GpMiD37yZgfHx0XGM8A+XRxJ0qm7CZoWe37YI vvqgjT/nCjUSfLCIvdtvbS72/mkjAS0aKM3tgCk7ndajeiWtw1MPf0wDjRAcywkUaMKV LyIFR6eSk9ecSRsBLx2ekh6Th1yat1Evin5r9GQwqBp0wz0MCLxjYEpUwregmxwAHzlQ lYrA==