Re: [Json] Last Call: <draft-ietf-json-rfc4627bis-07.txt> (The JSON Data Interchange Format) to Proposed Standard

Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com> Thu, 05 December 2013 16:05 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=RnRm0pP01hJ8DlkZ/+boIjgqWaMEm2ytlGWOOIc7a2w=; b=a515rWYWHrxPrh53eOlBnEIdTXxwwKO9e8rFDHv5kdXyVwb5D+GE7WP0SJydEFm+me +mbFpALC8wFBFtZ34ztANTuATdqSw5aXYpVrabc0x4kxRwjbv6zddMqY1VpHKfme1/KY nt1Xx5i25zZdMKeRgPg+gcXhGNM2qizTErn0mwu/pzqIdDvlOkUn6wT8BUJdPyQ6QfcK ygrQO/4C0vyutBoUv7pi326W0wlE+syQV/94DeJrDpJUy8Sm2Z0SQ0+RXz4B9zqfA1Xb yoH4+bg5DOzt74RquKnQZQyTNCuG5Bo85Z1K/1h11votKeETlYsCqBh2gCismxN+Cvfz vHBA==