Re: [Json] JSON & ECMA

Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com> Sat, 16 March 2013 22:53 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=6jvTqtBZWPQS+yI82KIT3vgosMZV9ZuNQN0fbHZU00A=; b=XJuJlyT0ud9dTFpHERfN8BCwt9FyMdBrPxGkBKDeio9H35uLOv32FvThXJyRUAopF2 xy5VoM9UlRMOaNnOQxOy6PNqMXaabC1ZaG4Byc7Xus7oIJ6crhyxdQxlEOTt5qjcuf80 ihDjXwGZlR7+DsCI9Vbqa9ckrghrev6wsHvII89+DK/yYigEaz8C067x2FZgcnjXnJOn xqU0pKBZFlrxatqK81xcoOk5z3liZsuzWNSHqomOUWPCe5uHjcWPnDsJSSvskYHgLVg+ hUFr3PM7iVmaIGg3aMtzFdUvYEmh2CePdcRcUW8xGhVVPQYW1sqYEX+EzyRkDTA+3D3l R3ng==