Re: [keyassure] publishing the public key

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Wed, 16 February 2011 18:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:references:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:message-id:cc:x-mailer:from :subject:date:to; bh=4ck1matOeSLLZnvQnl2swYFxT/tjVl7sT2MxoSerkR0=; b=aFCDTpgCUDgkrFMclKd9hMSB4dQQNo/7ASHBIIXffjaNpBQofZstlux5g9NrUogHMJ hU613vb+yZ/mURFrYYPocmCCbARqLfqCv3mjj+uMIQuk2wT04ajuFCCVlyBpV3Se7z1r BAuSk9znwVzBE9E9kiJWHSDvm85FiTc9F2Bas=