Re: [keyassure] Interpreting certificates (and summary)

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Wed, 23 February 2011 19:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=lPrQyHcnQ6Fecnup/BqcMbj1KeVF4R2zb3g7K3CaWGs=; b=M9KzWXomuGai4lCvGrxOa1eRAWXj56UjNIzkh0FippO1NBrFqnvP6+1eRpP9HXT29i /y9mwID1aX9q/fd/cuooHiuFuPbl1iKOOX8BMtUq2r6ibtRp5XIIs1gymVFZccEmBwem oWNJqsguOPa7m/IakO4L496S2Sk+O7l/zhq4E=