Re: [kitten] review of draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-extensions-iana-07

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Wed, 16 October 2013 16:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1381939188; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=v2zGuwNWGYFxCQ7UOpigwtjl3PAJ5eWh2tH66CshUXE=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=Y7pueEc1YtlW7CLvSbc+BxdP2SU/AR9Ls3M7xfoBs+TYWgTVfVgwDoQwSTio1bVtW7hI2h sII5LEIzrgIPtGG4I9s/fONfOBtOZAxFy4tWH6DJS04ts4ZZyjnuN4KYaqzKPNxPawAMOm llZqepjjWRguHCWVuXj/4v1vTQv/n0w=;