Re: [L2sm] Adoption poll for draft-wen-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model-03.txt

David Ball <daviball@cisco.com> Wed, 04 January 2017 10:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=22583; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1483524861; x=1484734461; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to; bh=O8KqSr/xKKjJBdZEENNSLpWUi65lzemek1pXEg4XSxE=; b=d/BgZDyy7sOfpOhmuUhCaKrtfUGur1bUylr/zE6SpBriqX1nOSxI9YJL 57sUsIp30eWQT49fG9DUETrxE4rVREL+5UQfDPZNlF/TdDt8aSlUKJBrZ ZUB72cigfJ6xAsIQ/PphmkSzQYaUNGqe9dosOW5GZbgkKKe0n5t3lZGH5 4=;