Re: [L2tpext] 6MAN cross-wg review: draft-ietf-l2tpext-keyed-ipv6-tunnel-01

Giles Heron <giles.heron@gmail.com> Wed, 18 February 2015 15:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=SCv+dmwOkhN3jk7lZkV4UpmDYRdiPCl1vpa8Mx7XFk8=; b=eSwPA0cNfWTVdX9xHwyk7ewwJc51S1kIJS96hHY5+z7jwtQRUi6Lcc9JhsiS+NCfRG TlQyZB+1nQtQiQEtL4Cahk9tBbwGM8iae8vIkZE9zhopW9F77md4J91//8NMvyPz+oCw 4izStRZx4J8qn3pBKAk2NNmlqybgbqFGSeoVbDceHUBBG1AQoZ/0vHKxEkWPsk2i/AS0 OdYNrRXCIpYC5UBhoTyaSYKwxJgdnbdI8gztzqkR6oHXEtPoeILS0e4e/8pT7qWi5Ypc a+IX1tnWmeMhwcgk9+ZGtbZC3I4EMe3Xj+uJJjePspBZDQHC9G4OKP8zJKNznGPvnZCe B6Cw==