Re: Interest in IS-IS VPLS

Aldrin Isaac <aldrin.isaac@gmail.com> Wed, 09 May 2012 01:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=61H1MdSRrT6pFOcuXv2oBgaPF9SlEhjZMRVeXbsqZyg=; b=caJcm9My1/pJQ+dmR7JmRmN+ll1Jybn1DeZgTrSBsBsV0emgeoZOlor2LwO+or9NWm JlaX6NyM4SZe+sOdnnZ4hZNo7DuOXfNMz6rZUSl3iGXnhy3OBEkXQiWqm9Z3kOfFy4eO f0UfnP5KDLOUzta5eSwdEwQnGi50TT2jA3hKn9d5x+FGA+vO9iufcW7o0oNgJAMwUdRq +qBzAL5pGvXUs+jZ8ynQePL5DHmEzvUmh1sbGPw/ZiRgSOUMYGwBky8WeZseBhci7dcJ PXJg58vUy3XNshJTotykY7tAHQJ2QKC6s8+3TE9uZ8l+P7Gmsrb9sM2QxS0kiD2mE4lM Br7A==