Re: Interest in IS-IS VPLS

Aldrin Isaac <aldrin.isaac@gmail.com> Tue, 08 May 2012 04:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=+KZg0MvlTafhadmHo1uaB0tv5TeVT0bRyMriVa3aN1U=; b=VfPXK4xYyE82qqwdnJYmqcZQ+i43LcikPeMWGTICkSeIF2MH5jDXYg+fReQcrnXXPv GLlVBeh2e8udVSW5CAkr9YnkIRhjwd+AK++0M/ijYX6xzbCJ8qohb2p0rgz41G1iLSMQ gf8MMRmLC54J4OAPXnfGu5kn+USNy8IHfrrks9CFXGqCYEQ1V3SG83tqMpKSorkh425q TNUzEvo3b4Q4Aq225ziu4MOkpT3+1kL15X9IxAxDUa+FtWFQEqbG1gOrTlS6uzk8hiH+ DitHX2De9aMKJzvJN58YLJomG9ZCtEICW0tkpPzvhbnjJdOrVIo0OWk+ETgHHr0nB85i RIcg==