Re: comment on draft-fang-l3vpn-virtual-pe-framework-01

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Wed, 31 October 2012 22:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=QCb8pO7d6VjYIoixjybx4quk26yuQh6H1MhVzBMrCZU=; b=iV1Dgyxy/2Prl9K6lAI2Rgxfhafc0Otqe2WfwrxUbW9FepthjY/RwWVyht8deUrW6Y ie44Jk4aVvn5FhSDr6texalv3aq/K2EsIauYukxxFnpFbTOKV0RbcEXtx2Uui9lE2+Hy XUFAMLSAbh8p3mJQCgAI5zsQbF6P+7762lMaHI/LRgRXlB2IVj/PJUlBkKpEvHIIWXpa 8hT8P0C2Bx/+b+aAxc8nL3BnBKv4S5UOVVxspdL+9EnY5GeW637Jv2YHDxVzlmqE6dFU 5RR6r/NMKXG9z63NOFke+B4L2t0segx5KTzrnXwpMrpx4dKaGac3otXLI1C2Q1LmmKXA 3liA==