Re: comment on draft-fang-l3vpn-virtual-pe-framework-01

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Wed, 31 October 2012 22:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=UWzd7plplEh6ZjMzBzO7UZu7hYWVV2K+m7qnbCcl9q8=; b=O8uKeBXyicqOo4p0R27KNgPhKGbQetc8YWWBKSWPPhlwM6DyYALiid1cxf8IT7xFWy ys9aNuYoA2+ErToRbmqN96RZREhoZ7Hzu6eFLPOPq5xo0kTLHGvW4jMnw4Eqv9boDpn8 o2LnIXHXh4+0Zz8MlR77u15Q6Sql0lu8qf5DsWWZttcwdLPwu3fPaSVXnl3FCwbvwK4g jeHUWzA5yaSxTgAqlr0Z/LAHuaGxRavkxWihgH3rmrKlzg4pQbCVO8mi1BYfG5ZHNqsu nzM/f6hJBQjT35qjdQGREqIi+o/WwaRR+5eJOxzytJLysxxzJX2VB6XAwpolL6W6wnSS 9Bkw==