Re: [Last-Call] [ippm] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-data-11.txt> (Data Fields for In-situ OAM) to Proposed Standard

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 24 November 2020 21:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=fjUNX8qphKiCuEWrPCMFp/845p/wOQ28jgTco3Em8l0=; b=IFo14a24GhhXPiPZLP4W4gU2V4ZXc5DV7YVxJQbcS9aEvSC4LSLULtctJKkcf+VK0p 7bnTbDPpfQclq7mT9nRYWZdMdvuKT6qSCR3wCRSpONOsl/K0YZNzYUEuAQJq30rm/ivv VEkE1odwWuymHfLbVhI4ctZ9BrsSfR4lkoQGokyEtCZF0VlX/bQvBKdrecl1Q9ZXCo4b 0lnFSwl+n7jPZq27AV/6LQ/Ug6jT02/rMa5QFLCjOnvWSYR22fIvIKasL6YCurvC9tN+ hK4/LirIFs6t9UK3eDA2O2afjWv2qKNzPpX6vHZeIXswErXkQKqvFokg3TYy9R4cwq4R iWpg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=fjUNX8qphKiCuEWrPCMFp/845p/wOQ28jgTco3Em8l0=; b=I20un9aAbojnR+Hje79zyJqE7TrKnUASvwjJPVH/lTFMWh+i75hBEN3/HxwUO+B5hE FX/vleCnuIH+SOvo5GUzTK/41Ux77eyo34FHqMnxB7QY4OtnnDFl0vDTMsOo2V5g/81M mvAIsMOou5kywiRp8m4wG6a56wcLHOsMrELVbKrxqAoRqZnJCbxJsrE/qNleFE1QYmdQ mScEkiPzQJLU40ZowX+WXrRy0AiO6b4XYyYde3UoP9IeVbfaBqAx+pmw1K5bN6uCWucK VtjKkFVXRS7iNqHKL5oXWuLEzsQT+IgRAVV+b/dldIjZbgXatj2QyggYBkkHzGAlDrX4 Tp1g==