Re: [ldapext] DBIS commentary

"Bannister, Mark" <Mark.Bannister@morganstanley.com> Tue, 01 December 2015 10:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=morganstanley.com; s=p20150724; t=1448964811; x=1450174411; bh=IHLKJXlpz6PreD/Oa2WeTR7YnrwYc5EF3B7sv0sUFAY=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:MIME-Version; b=a1htbdoS9DNNPW2OTtZTuKbpchoMkCBbYkT7MGeM20gaSxPuQNTEUqsZv957LAfY1 woUuJ1ywgh49fKWNDgmiGSz0Qf6jk+73pC4F0atehAAbYrn59+zATJT1x5/XdlZPxw Q59mXCvgNXOlq4J32lY2fYHpqk+DzLMpZ1heCgRg=