Re: [Lime] WGLC: draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-methods-00

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 07 February 2017 06:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=M9lAJvVbOOXMUJQAbKNSzvC1Bb8cRBpV++DmyKnLKhw=; b=UKV30SyPgAl89gOkRz0BX6dkkp9+h42GM6YiffzvEDi+2jgFozWzJ3YOR1Y+ARtAxS n9bEAjh93ozdxsKDXJddVQIYKuaFQEgQPEISztPJUeNOuit/nZ8nnLD3BUlwl8Mw5w7g RKT5WVPRjgtQoVFvsl9TAQJXMrRmNLy+hAfsTgj/KlJxwRI6UdJ+ZjiCFyM0wnHSSL8Z kUxWJeZc373dnzyvrW1f6f3ZSr1UIdg2LimfwA/btXma4HsjPRQVqWX9lZrf0Uz/bJIj Ci9K4jzUgcbN9L16Qj+3wqgPonOKp9S72pYOU5qT4NYpsrv1GOtFGPz2uUvp3JQBCMDb WSCg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=M9lAJvVbOOXMUJQAbKNSzvC1Bb8cRBpV++DmyKnLKhw=; b=F0HdKFEW+FcObeU8npS3OVNaZtVhwaGg4+rwvICu4muM4PKAxXz91VHgDWcrhIr+uq fQTcGhdXE1WF2APtMgeYV2I4LIZqDniC9IiMPEABLp2CEoOBbSU4njPVEKE3BcxeY/MH uNkrGqFQuSGAuwa0Q5tGUswnSytfnzEyzAHVvqbd4ZYf3djCaxlJHThbH6HTumytGQcg TxAVrlp4QTB7KmMKVbMFAMT3wdVQqfHEe+KsjULr70vsNFLGB5ktSmeeyRhx2ZRfbN+h H7QRT2FtpCt6LPYLECrZzPDpGChdXR3DtSEZKPX3qtPqhbgTJgqIgqNKGukOPXYu0ImG vdow==