Re: [apps-discuss] request to register 'describes' link relation (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-describes-link-01)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Wed, 10 October 2012 14:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=iDGweSH8upfEeCra7v9Q7Q8/GlcW+Sqxo+XoLIxx7bQ=; b=j/e6XdEnjMg56jTPtyEUvytqWU3Hr+jVJEHmSTUYOXOdKb8ImTqDIExhFGvuSvs5Li Rre+4XmYjqOQChgWbZYQB4flRk7RTatFbvEf/SGVTygyFkqiJDxn8RBAin5wDIJAy1MJ AIFAmEnc24t0tPjZcqAu2P0o1eBqlBKVMUEBPnf3t3SvtqFMnbhhCqGl2NLFSr67ycU7 bUt0wjoSv0AvrX2V9CDtK/lTJ7aNNcBGEHW5Fvn35DMLABcrPP5Ie8LcKhMxGVVntybj bv0ZeFmqvUnr9HB/iBE3rw5ARIv+v5dgJRyW8/y0iRmV/0bme0MjHvMrkcXS5k8pHv7i CysQ==