Re: [apps-discuss] request to register 'describes' link relation (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-describes-link-01)

Herbert van de Sompel <hvdsomp@gmail.com> Wed, 10 October 2012 14:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=TTMCIp9Y8av1y5HU2WmqpFXSqlPHQoZJmHy331KGSUs=; b=xSRazc/mKkZ471RwrHM5UOHGjYdVBCh2At86RR+9Ie7ckUVgY0MqKJLFnNXR0zfrW8 yF9T2bR+472UYUGEMPhxwsta+PFqG/p8+wliOAZxdAKQiEnhSW6TXXwJz/1oilz4zx1n 1tK15UW5Zpc7epBOI5muiWRM61tmHfRN/EOaUElK/orJVICT8fYnXFs9sLxsiLWdviUN Z1kWiaXNpp1uZMbcqh+lzr/HjL6KV0NivS6Owd6iD8QFzUhsMA9FcdqGc3t4EgCQxXmu vhKRzDAr+D3GL6l76pD17AxFccSQ9tlubWd/BdsieiDFL4inHOxPtBUX44O6uCCdY2XJ NjOg==