Re: NEW RELATIONS: timegate ; timemap ; memento ; original

James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com> Mon, 18 March 2013 07:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=r7yMMs7J0NaANBLBSfL5B4qaJRGQDKashJkzqdaivO0=; b=JsMYUWP4gSnjSLWwP3KSFvxSN/LqruAUZAx5UYIzgSww7/zTbufVQ8dC0asoDsZ5u9 1cOtTxA5uoS1/+jEspJJVCmgp6JURDEC21YuClICtk5FdADSPFtXUm66v2bl3f7fqXRv gVgkaXxYRZJET+wTVEYgp3fhoQD7cRHmLKpBfaP7EJtAscYa6zSBn+jkONM4Wfzk35nX 4bnVCTKooRwYwZt6QDTgnw22dKNt/hzg0yCjOtRYmyuY+2g+r8WHQe9Jcv4h/+2MhA41 0bqdDLUy9mDltZBURx0PseG3wNmRaKBbUXylyZRdoUXs6jIAuxR/HssMFb5+uEnqxJkE xRVg==