Re: NEW RELATIONS: timegate ; timemap ; memento ; original

Herbert van de Sompel <hvdsomp@gmail.com> Sun, 17 March 2013 14:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=dGAJWggFyGUIwB3Wv4m+SHkZhdnOqD0MC/ta1PMZyys=; b=G/KGY8mvSjEinQapIFeuUuTiIY64UGCNpW9FFogiIveSmX4zE8jiuazQvsO2+gKGKt AYR01J09TRz0IM70H1YF2HBpHKygVsAXybwO7bvDb3KDwV+fgv4imqcEecAVaH5rnCwG HbZbi6Z7uu/PSdoG2fvojNm6SmR04GgAASefJpJpmD2kTDbC9KqiYAywp9OfNJ+EeWIW lEcsomrGazkqjwBCHVk0oKO+rlY323kG9/O2jgTkagHsU9POoPdfaBJFLy13AUM3Va1T pgs5ujKqR62BbXoPiIUBoUiYPyD7Jx8t/rFFTGPaCYjdbfMC08cHb14uUdrvvxFK5Erj cT9A==