Re: [lisp] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-lisp-impact-04: (with COMMENT)

Luigi Iannone <ggx@gigix.net> Thu, 22 October 2015 14:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gigix_net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=1XhVFlSvYmAHYHu4QXlq8cumB4r/nMAX7TbU3g1eWDE=; b=ko0/da1YE38TwPImyKBM3xUGNM+pkq6kTLTek0DDvVdwRjeGJfD66WtD8sqrJW7LNh R6pQyRkk1y+TtyhYE0c1Hi6u8l0njS1NtTgywBuKm9xuTpovvOd9Hl7HKjgQU6L8SUEz V6Hh/jcfhJvD5MO13h7072Xn9kM6jsLZ8TDy3rTe2lAAMiW85WvMB0PQYQmt8igXsFam /u5EWe3JOPje/tmhUoDpTbW0RQVXTLTVbuGYlIj4xeWfnbYbBHRfoQCWcvb0yyxib7KJ ZQTKfq3ynkDH6d/fjQkjvsCUZ3FP3+UEn1xzc6VIINS1enHoVL4HTrQ8arSrRB1G/J0s 5mrg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references :to; bh=1XhVFlSvYmAHYHu4QXlq8cumB4r/nMAX7TbU3g1eWDE=; b=mCGSv0Whv+fDYDgFXtzAYKMd+3oRG1haB5g7wxZbbqbi8WiTL7wa2QuUrNTrb0NDXn KoFpHyvQz63klYWDCnTDcfTx0692QA0KWrwQy/U5vJt+l01Vp7WVmUOqYzF/oS8m/Foc Ad92tV2JwmndUDw8DT3cjvpxNctZ9xXgB6r1/SQt+yHUQTry/Mzuh1EtgrguTMLnMIeU Q7CndtTQ8qkARfN3AqueRM7yASKaXtLifwPQ5hf/J3iiwsq1oAkR2qn9wHIXuibkldYU u0oNz5EAGh9WrJJhwUOJDjI89/eHHOFZqXeLQFDaOhKcIiBPgGf70uqycvw74ms7NW4a d+Pw==