Re: [lisp] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-lisp-impact-04: (with COMMENT)

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 22 October 2015 13:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=a/xf3b7Lr4R5N2vE8lY1SpfU0cfUe3z4Ea3a6T06kSI=; b=l4pRM9CW7krC8htotT+WhWZulrd0l0QhrrQY5gbuwBgggpvTfX5mcoX8PUZdOvL7rs 8dqNm+LTgwwNAhu6E76qojrO3PVJCD5rKFutnf31CEctjeGFep2CLk0PbAQEw0voOAVU Pw8ezBMC7zN8RKsy4ZHfavuSD0tyyMpupu1e7/cCjplQFHU9SfhdrjoqH9rqhKWKfeh+ GV3IVpkuGTrvo+ktAp/6lQBen7gTIE7q7q48UuoQp1+k1l3vKas8f4wcztuvPb1rfiQR 6m1oMBBJPK3oHkKnFTwj79kxt+DjMp4iZZwOJZqI3FiNAcDA5JqFUMSVH312uuL3pqAG krAw==