Re: [lisp] Thinking forward to Vancouver, important dates.

Damien Saucez <damien.saucez@gmail.com> Fri, 06 July 2012 14:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=LLFDcaUnHM2vtaQcqBZ6jPgogwUwiwkn0O+w2Wg5Mt0=; b=umkI44U98kT+OEYSTXYDuGSTEunA+CU2JT8c+rRAju5DxnduVk0VxcPLEE6fS8tkMn /9ihs47Vq6/tkxnrvVhkm3sXvlv8l+LrgqtqQsxCrObrlIOEoCUZWS/nQvD3Y5mrS8yz VuLcG1IPiuksVh+mfDQPkgv53bzerArD4b5z/+aanpsKglNV05P3bVI1BP6EQvsOn7s7 mQdXYwhh8wulHdFJopvEyJQX6+J0iZxVsdENOtb3f6hA2Aie1dKVioTH9pfZq/qRo+4t 0K/7JBQ+DT+KtHKp6IvieslU2JjmBCfgypTodCc673kig2VYqral3dWk4o80WNofXH+Q Za5g==