Re: [lisp] Thinking forward to Vancouver, important dates.

Damien Saucez <damien.saucez@gmail.com> Fri, 06 July 2012 10:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=yAT6APy/rL7FBWRlRGw4Lb3Tjb1ZYt8xO8puDu2aET0=; b=OBIAK9SCG1T217qb6/rj5audaW1ErlTtHq9hisl5+maY4DznfuiBf2tQCqaYoeT7Mb zeZKiFxJU53LLAPB4PE/aV5EhKR1gUxR/6d3usny+WoLWTTUHQHHVYBzg9UnaqTX9XQO lIBK/7toIwX8dQGc1vEAOCgp8MTkga2PnIdd7a3pR/7UzKSOSCN425knmJ7p9Uypxexe GkA3gGLf81FOm6RONAtksGz4nbVSn8gDyUlUDQkNZIx+bWupsO+jEGhxe9NAY0OOeTyk 42Igzr6F+ul3bMROJ9Q3cyZFZAnEvTx7YsOG6GU1z9arZ80unVkH07fMep2xhiaDZ1eG D6ZQ==