Re: [lisp] Alvaro Retana's Discuss on draft-ietf-lisp-type-iana-04: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <aretana@cisco.com> Mon, 30 January 2017 22:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=30340; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1485814252; x=1487023852; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=GVhZgkTZTbX+VAzJnEqaomTZq5ucMmjtA2nBjLpXzIQ=; b=YcAfJ4FTtfvZMG88Vpai4bpTXdgYiouJclMeXWlsfTaQ5NPSOQ/kKIFc UuXoqjCEyuzCko2MVUsBHXmDqJki2GYhYrxFhVIuW7oIoMWc8UjZfxphU PfBsukNJqDIiLiNDxYQoDaPJat8T4OG525joo3AyvGURSzf0Jg3HgsRE+ M=;