Re: [lisp] Alia Atlas' Abstain on draft-ietf-lisp-impact-04: (with COMMENT)

Luigi Iannone <ggx@gigix.net> Thu, 22 October 2015 14:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gigix_net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to; bh=ljBS3LTxK9aS3VmCMQdP14QFBSYS6BciFXytn6kiNV4=; b=YkNvTNFtePXhyh0KhwlqZBk6qzCNmgqGOjCJ1a9Buvk7pRS4hnvrISXg0wfsXvtlp7 MvkBRU3xwsDaHmKPh0Yx1VxWVFHM9q1Ue79HrrxOZLC9SOsuANDasUMW9fi1eBA9TCrx wlhXA8xzK0GJTLek1deH73Uv/vhozjb3/sEoemZQdlIbI8L1kuY42FzANDBgVUPsJptA 4chwbSWTnW96N2NG+V3jSFJOSq6+vLLtw0rdIIVMqyXbLAx5wtj2sIU6eIZzf1ZERkQu FrHjCv8nnA4zDrDgFZULJl0fOnLWlZuBjfZUSww4AkeNHbm8/dJmKhPeYO+Q1HZSNSIf OArw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references:to; bh=ljBS3LTxK9aS3VmCMQdP14QFBSYS6BciFXytn6kiNV4=; b=LJmdIl/1tlwrOsOH4SCpbK/pT76+5qrwMq+lIzhjV3LPof6eh8LjI2/y9H2KcXxho0 hvpkAGDf41/Ef+tTouSbRTbJkTbkjFdob5YePhNlIsd9SurtfdI4aQyKSaqURaRiMGbA 92M5o1jKBYJaNa+BmrTSmyPw8gpO/neOT674g+hbedmhFRdKCr3ml8AWpMxXCzMIAZFb 3/mC3gUiWbBKDsdF+Oo2AOCCkWb8ArqetWQqlO7pEFbfTDs2EP7rvyRvlAI1WDwQTZpl MTnnhMyP4CzB7FeiOBG9r9zVsmqe/GtcH7f/eF9VdsnoZKbS1knX25K09+QWbSJ9/9lD MD/A==