Re: [lisp] Alia Atlas' Abstain on draft-ietf-lisp-impact-04: (with COMMENT)

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Thu, 22 October 2015 14:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=jH23S56pL0ThEat7mEQYomI1r3TtOc99EwsUj+Q52JA=; b=VgUkWjYP5p/c+4KT/hT7av4oJ/kTi2HumLIan5OtrL+4lqZBQUr9SWeysu/p2MvacB rJhEH2mEcKAdPD1m/IqtUsiZHMTRhOIeFfbxxZfHJP6yejp/UdsAgwtb9je/VAkwPJfB ULnzS/v61chMTupIX7hdlubuxl0dDW6pS6tsw26TxxpIeqBvE9eNjUNoKTuS9j23YByO 8C3bu7WIAwb4Sf8fUkzqjl5yymwFfUI6UwsOtje6UsjN+gy+HveFWfDo2CpYIgE6/vlb Lx+KDuNVcYEjOg8HZafH0yDcjFqvCLvvUV+HeoZhMtgNS87hjZsL6qosDnNRS1zgsnBV boQQ==