Re: [lisp] An Incremental Deployable Mapping Service Draft

John Zwiebel <jzwiebel@cisco.com> Tue, 07 July 2009 20:10 UTC

From: John Zwiebel <jzwiebel@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 10:10:36 -1000
To: Chen Gang <phdgang@gmail.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=12565; t=1246997439; x=1247861439; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jzwiebel@cisco.com; z=From:=20John=20Zwiebel=20<jzwiebel@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[lisp]=20=20An=20Incremental=20Deployab le=20Mapping=20Service=20Draft |Sender:=20; bh=XZnjQCXKHjup2pcwB21q9UuVEKFoYGAwGe39UxCukVo=; b=NPi9JxM3c6vmHbVoDKlaS92xveM6Yc/b85OqaPhNLGlf0XHYbJLvobbNVI SsKJcDLmqgwCoU8R8bA33F4UOuR4eFA6Kib/ZVLlUQE5P+9/ZsZEdg2WRiLD KtqExK3I+ISCwWvK/P9tHkJpIzpBcZF/2jQ1wSsfLIbfXRcq6QBow=;