Re: [lmap] on use cases and requirements

Nagami Kenichi <nagami@wide.ad.jp> Fri, 26 July 2013 18:26 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=actiSfmMWcQOxxl4VupLxuD697AwbYfCK7pSvQfB82k=; b=WZRRxZ115N8T8ENHfvLhpsVqb44e4wk4aZVfhU23Mf6Wbhoj2+jUfV191FndbgElge G0PwNVfXrZlkxvxyzJgXPu513ysee3J+MkFYRFJGeIb4iphh0FuV+tZIt7DIUFeTltCo N7ftQeQ59kyC6NwNM7LeEGUhf8nvRE/ryIsbm/TNcFEyuHziG5rG/6LvSlUSwlrFO1on drY406B/Qu7AAlP1L8IJ5YlZjeevL8w8JrYmKnxwfsksW5/y6Vx2lYioIAGs8uQepfc/ 1hhoWrDvqq+r5eELOenAk8fHYd5F3ZJ88g3nT1Jq2VXeqlW3mU2q/qxu9BRjhEe0Rf+x c1Bw==