[lmap] AD evaluation: draft-ietf-lmap-yang-10

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Tue, 24 January 2017 16:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:message-id :mime-version:subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=mesmtp; bh=hr1AZ58iT61x8dZcPTj7DFMJvM8=; b=DkgD7J z1p3WD+Gfr/zxtboPYR0s5GqKWJDO1G3b/gWl8lRu/fyN+L2lp90C8+dNvX6i4+/ cAb2DNIfJXdM3LWNLCu2gxU3QZc/KDfXrfWa4Gu17KmmLgE/1sD0FFgPVtKPQUbV UYbjI8WTNCi3JrU3CaIbA3l7sL092EY3TWtg8=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=hr1AZ58iT61x8d ZcPTj7DFMJvM8=; b=o2iqZYYvWTEwv+Q0VGY3wpmLKqz6q983Jy7v4E2sVNJ79e k1bc6i4CIxXycrewTTEpToaxJFI7MA6EgmdUAov0AGRFz5f2gK7321K0IS38Yh2V lOpbK87mTPru95/PGob4emgEgX3O32DEwMeq7m0ZSL+8MYe/73Oy7O99K5bUc=