Re: [lmap] AD review of draft-ietf-lmap-framework-10

marcelo bagnulo braun <marcelo@it.uc3m.es> Sun, 22 February 2015 11:16 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=TysrDptFnvEI5GvNegOcJRPwf3cqfZ8VfuUQAbxmUkY=; b=LCVAaAUg19vDH3+3SP9t6g6Vy3nTSE6zheHneP7VqmVR8EZn35Ferr/qxaKiNdggZH G6m5+lq9lHCP5V5v4WwU3sQTn6Yqh0JzroU1xatDFZP6EZjq6FXxHs52JXarCdx0pgHC xcxurtHi9DU9qLG85nV/RwS10BZNbZ5vSlGSj1ckq7VV31dFk1oRdf5MLqCHJ80QeU5+ r3jHWF5gBFveb7aaLpMLY6FSzCP5lsdQ9+COzYbn6qWP2ZQLJfWUO05ZHiNXYu56G8Kb +O2EGWadQCQ0s9GPw8P+2PSV54Cf3wVAtyngij2Tl+gvFV1RDRrPe1LAjJIGgCtqzYBP E8nA==