[lmap] AD review of draft-ietf-lmap-framework-10

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Tue, 17 February 2015 18:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=15156; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1424197515; x=1425407115; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject; bh=Y0zoEU8t2TADfgegPbvN+OLJkNyUV479QXE6UP058z0=; b=ai0rN9nkZggrvEf3xFPWAryXWrWAccG6VlKghMdPWvyUo3IRZI11cvwK WQ0p4qNbAc1hmgGz635I7XrDvjko3hfIEF8azZhGkZy8++H8yrEwBf8bP 1ES2E5Bo8rXIuESlPJqLxh7h5gv4msaREOZQFv+5BQJVPATI95R1LseY6 4=;