[lp-wan] Fwd: Review and proposed text for draft-minaburo-lp-wan-gap-analysis-01

Ana Minaburo <ana@minaburo.com> Wed, 16 March 2016 16:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to; bh=P/aOkyl7FEih94i24cQCLuAnjMLYBnMIEYw+eyg+W4s=; b=Dpzc/r9lpCWvQdDUIF5fdxLiUQVdNe/29YPzasGZAyVGVI98cATfeMQaYMxVzw7Au7 HrOFvWoD2RYW67w4IGMoesWzQ43IKTzBrcrKcqC1Az7BaBZLBDWo2FKh2oR7+0X57WUG bTng6CJGeLXkvDjtCKP1ONlPo0uUjV6LW/H477FW6YkCam4+TtvpraWQq3ID2/5aAOtl FkBWENJJQB3bDR5fS694gFonyeCumDzlyIv4cuQtUuGPmjXQMsyHwjxoL+LOphe70rDT qn1vKBn0bzYCV6T67Y0dfUBpfFlthMCwuOT55SfYisup7z3extCXX6gtEWVXXnSIe0Xs gaMA==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=minaburo-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to; bh=P/aOkyl7FEih94i24cQCLuAnjMLYBnMIEYw+eyg+W4s=; b=dDIQOXx5Ubr5gF7Vy2NEv4q8c8wU/9LfUox7kMi6uTniF7L6sVLym36+ko+p9KNlMB LweJVu74QeGs0qlPBe7aqUndHfrunNwuWBwNoZgBIRV+nYBW4oKVVV2aS1RpXH05bFxx e0wFKmnLEOWKHPuaoe8dDA0iSR73A8l0USJv34j0KLwpnvdOfF8q+Kq7N3uv1fkfOlp6 JfCc9hNhUS4B+J+WyTyJCaBscm01D7UmgoWe3k9VRw0MBQPVUt9mU8dpZPA3Iprzy6aZ 2C7FxdPU5ruQ+S9yye2li0KdEPA03GzZZOaNTWBvNVgtrhlXSXm1PF+raDCFlDd7ommw 6YyQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to; bh=P/aOkyl7FEih94i24cQCLuAnjMLYBnMIEYw+eyg+W4s=; b=IaK/2zQB5vnpFmhRnbyj0ZM9QeXH3KINghCR9T3/ynoT9EJVdAl2hE84O01XsPCEJi E0imooHvkAdo249YZ8kNTjtjnfVF7nV9Bl3TYysawTtDG4k7oZZtKp1jvr6O19CaLJ8I hacOS2q9tNxsAjqtlV1zEO86K1riYjVV4xeGaIvHKGZ/CJfGE6JCtupSDeG7ZBdX3/B/ FBTt3NTPn1SRlUECvf55l6N5jQOi2DJxGNv2vPPAtVQYTCD5spT00ElpxzjCpRQ2iTdd xoU75K6tgm4MQABlm3kOgFQQP5NXUOMAPwVrlig1ouMR/0roi+1+55ILkB2JQ58EJh6f lG9g==