Re: [lp-wan] Fwd: Review and proposed text for draft-minaburo-lp-wan-gap-analysis-01

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Wed, 16 March 2016 20:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-transfer-encoding; bh=rv9OiCDBEFT8ASZqUdp/H2zV6lQnUevEOV11QiwNfA8=; b=Nnyxz/TfWgvbjDoS+crB3VZ6lzmgstNt33ikjg3ryso624pOluJy6I1OqDeUu8zfgU mo7M2yr51M7gWh6uNH6tutDQMPQmrw64vN1tjlhg4oqfuxuTXS94N1b7tjsH0AIuKDdY qrW7wcIZ7HCLiPqsgGUFOxu55JJBObY0L23v5/bkTguItNYYhzXMqBb1ePs9E9+8SMK1 gt5K98cM1mOQ0Vh8RRbu0B/wmN2J7T11x+KjWDhd3UF/i4XBLVd2KDD6VDtTkLPap6x9 IlJSP3esjbmRK+/IwqhriTvDwt/BdwT2LkN3/Zn6Rn+WsPNpgjV5PCkKsMgNoah+rLTD E6VQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:reply-to:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=rv9OiCDBEFT8ASZqUdp/H2zV6lQnUevEOV11QiwNfA8=; b=lpKfm9ZgIQNiVpcsqcbkpKhAUTbvrgR6kcDEPRBs6Bve6mzHmReVocFb6d21xdvCQp gveI+X0+hQCjo4aoFjTElqhBYjgJkB9dUe1RpZHatMXJQm3DIYKnQpF6DYK0AeX+OrTP 4gQ65kdi5OH+kO2sW/zF+/5asWhdHrA63vrTq0AWrF/0v69aP8wHYrLLiLKOVYXOQ9y5 INWiCZUwUfWt276K8InrB/ieXpWhn6SBoQIjXBMJ61VUOnHB/VAexqWg0TdE37qeENDF SC7SABlQk19/b556hJwfVekLyt+MLhiY3WtLff7r5WjXuXXnP0fab+9UYK7r9wzzPb/I +LWw==