Re: [lp-wan] Yangdoctors early review of draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-compound-ack-14

Sergio Aguilar Romero <sergio.aguilar.romero@upc.edu> Mon, 24 April 2023 10:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=upc-edu.20221208.gappssmtp.com; s=20221208; t=1682333237; x=1684925237; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=kLnIyrIc715gk9cAWdyrI1LFwS5tiXI8AUqr6emkctw=; b=S4XSwbvcc+kgao5550RkRg4RkeplU9Mp6sp+7XEKGdBDh5e9pDLMJLT3n2WHSdw5Mc Lj8cavieFlzbAchJ88hZNils3AYm9RRSgHkU4avvdUnbx5zJCMICrQ9jMm2LYaGecoLh F7E/meRYsrWRhZjsFu1jgiBQSfv8t02Mph6oyOjohEO7SRe49iSFVCLHGUNorGAYF5w6 aTEo0jaUBDeCa/woS1pTVlM6WWL/QbOHPMTI9M5LfOW6KFNF18bgqLdUZg4Cy2ZZ1Z1H vdztFBX3qaG4qDNdwdHKjt0YNPd0gt9FKJzDOaPJv8sKxSZSUzEEXKtD/ZAkMiGpZVfd cgHA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1682333237; x=1684925237; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=kLnIyrIc715gk9cAWdyrI1LFwS5tiXI8AUqr6emkctw=; b=ZTtVsq7Rfkzpwx8YvPKwMdEGjRuI29FfslRedtO/Oqjsugp6Y72HqmENPr0Uy1w1TQ fdoiZEd09w3ossUJCQY6V8T8/4znmF8mTSn070Rvchb80VsMsJ8Aw7sQ3HTnFTFvbqt4 D1KXDiY7qcKOkeG7sp3udtVBPrP+eesDgjVkqMG50DSilgDuXXNQa70s63iou5Nuk0Bj n4+G+r2LIqfmlHkdPsB7+cUL53hvdfv8NHRQdav0IUNMpMw5SYQPEpRMoRi4nHTA6TSb U1JnOmBK46hb8RGOFBvLsxcGmhaDsiBM+vXepIaqYkpHB1lEubeqgAWBSxle/RR9kKky Vcmg==