Re: [lp-wan] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-nbiot-12

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 05 November 2022 23:03 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.103 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=dXL0oBXwjp8EyxYQzIo/cCk3VaW5jckALLbfwtqATSk=; b=qEziKQ7eIO/HM4yqbiHBqkaiCemfFMD4W4Ji5cuyle1KLqAJfgBYzPAq47S5jNIJ25 aScO+4wtLgtpv3AHpnLFknluttCQ1SKvi5GIiBAj5+IXNPHwwchV8JH4HvkPVyGKQY3R g/+wjyDDrfsg6w/zKjLM+0Sh3FkfRlT9zm4zyhbAofqID8JsO1KxdzCP6g4B9Voo1AZw r76sTzJZEDQtMrGdzpnzQqPeQWj4puhLdd1I2mQPCXY+5ajBtcOp7bvZdUalCMevinc+ IVy9ekHi5rhMSTG9jnG+DNzbUr82rA3WfobVYiCtGpvDOcDtNaWlhdaame27yIx0FF5k tlvA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=dXL0oBXwjp8EyxYQzIo/cCk3VaW5jckALLbfwtqATSk=; b=vxFyVyqh4Rvm/pXxP7do6UYNkMMKH5Zh21YvU043fJgprPVrNeiKt6XCfeMapDeTLz Z0Rq76ivw2hgX1ySwhVdGe2T/BF8wxP/cwIud3OYUdpU8CKKAfPei5MMRkI8Dinc/7XF j+jd9VpGvTkl8DOSOQ02WbIVYkkD3AzhknR5bmimg7KyE/9dCHQVuIwCArvYlnOP4BV9 Q850VFH+9WF09QaBMBTYlICNyCcrsiTm65XIPiGvJ6T1NLCGWS616Gogi772pD6RCW57 yJzQwPy7KGO0Wsk2vrfaS9BZdHwWQvukjvkaHdrO1I8FXFg3YpBaQXfCtjBZp56q5xXw Ud8Q==