Re: [lp-wan] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-16: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Ana Minaburo <ana@ackl.io> Wed, 06 January 2021 09:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ackl-io.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=9KQ3fRJjKsrjDmNRJj9RX/j10X0iO+yZvpWyGsGAQVg=; b=dbBMJIa6rNgDOezya2T9/epO+613XI6919rjQP+lB4X752eIvawXoOzPkUPx8+zDqK mdnHWEecocJjWdsi0o3XSygMD8UXnSu9xrVOEtJ004IzPS63lbFsjaaiOeT10tZRdNdk uZqXeewCK2UZF/f06CUIWYIzygg/Im4aW8oe+JVCjm+mwhxtP6aeMR0X3bFYhXy47COf IQC7sgpPGG25dAeBRUhsgA6NjkZU4+W4GFSDAAGf3M5u43Ejg8YRXUp43wrllw53uoBH YGOgyKfC2CNXMHbKrPF+f4fRN7kcPos1nhEbgazhpUyB9EnpxzyOfdk6p3v3OOmct65h Zj8g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=9KQ3fRJjKsrjDmNRJj9RX/j10X0iO+yZvpWyGsGAQVg=; b=XbhvhhQdkUUGGngvCoaf4+u2eJ4475vcQ4+/vAA50QekIeqS1XiQVZ1gxqaA5fXlJ6 yVL2MF9bgOnxvZa+DpKyUwujKzOdn4kjUFyW2OtUY+mCPw6CvKnQpW5CSxYE+LeSrNLz ZC8V3qLR+BMp3REegbzU4t3xYTHEzdfXNUeNWvUrSQrD6KvwwNwp1/hNIuNikXO5P6TQ 5p0llenvOqAIwqpb3L0JbbhXL1wCyerk7QY0mDs9Tkc3j60zRr6iWWyG3b4cunXOY0pp 37BNQ1eqKm4iD1fsYyTwKtuG/DJpAOybVlf/eNKFokSxikF7OOVI1UPGYM5hm99WNj5P +0TQ==