Re: [Lsr] Request WG adoption of TTZ

Christian Hopps <chopps@chopps.org> Fri, 17 July 2020 11:09 UTC

From: Christian Hopps <chopps@chopps.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 07:09:14 -0400
Cc: Christian Hopps <chopps@chopps.org>, "lsr@ietf.org" <lsr@ietf.org>, Huaimo Chen <huaimo.chen@futurewei.com>, Henk Smit <henk.ietf@xs4all.nl>
To: Tianran Zhou <zhoutianran@huawei.com>
References: <MN2PR13MB31178756BB6166B2F1807CF6F2980@MN2PR13MB3117.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <CAF4+nEHB+C8n22F-60FXYa5JXoFHxH9oDg0ANsWd4V_fdW9EiQ@mail.gmail.com> <DM6PR06MB509884AFCDB21593E2B4389DEE630@DM6PR06MB5098.namprd06.prod.outlook.com> <BYAPR13MB243779757964C2D31BB1AEB2D9600@BYAPR13MB2437.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <MN2PR13MB3117E81B8CA6A298742C01D1F2610@MN2PR13MB3117.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <c1add5e4fe4e3f387e83f7d6b76db5cb@xs4all.nl> <d567ac957f11447b80950f70118305c6@huawei.com> <8d0c8294b701eb8f78b7d8fe87c156c9@xs4all.nl> <36462a54b41548818e1811af6877c05d@huawei.com> <B6975C86-41F1-442E-99DB-31114091CA85@chopps.org> <9313fd8bb2d9457e9c78f1d8ccacb3de@huawei.com>