Re: [Lsr] Working Group Last Call for "OSPF Strict-Mode for BFD" - draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-bfd-strict-mode-04

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Mon, 31 January 2022 05:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=LHlbbYzxmesvuyZFZeZN/U8GYnEPVNXYhD9PRhJRtuk=; b=leNcET7Vz/HU9B0+qdWls6isOaf1n2fvQKU37wv5X7+ryDs1WL+ypm1js33t/9ALil H06J9EMYhGsJ5byFpwLyjja7dM7i9EheM9eDs8K3YHRKu7nM6JrWLK1GEZZTLiXIl1Yn MwPMo7rKEPH7CAgCHmz4d2mCOYht1n5xrB0Np28lnLf8jYvwTswR0RoFcVYn0jpAm5/9 F+pesIoW38CnYC35MMP6A41+TjLQRhAkmU5XXPdhXH5VVP7SBA9bO7YM3HGD0bXWYo/V zKEnHG5q/e0ebL7w4imlTJ4V//uwdr50bHZ2Tu/1f6UfJ5BAycnREB9ymFzI9UiNNxK2 3r7Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=LHlbbYzxmesvuyZFZeZN/U8GYnEPVNXYhD9PRhJRtuk=; b=QmJLH8KLftDK8PZGlu3sLy62S/79Q/EFP1HWdaJhMr4FvWZNfHpVio3HJPHRk8Wtmw qPhoJdjkzphkdKdXq5zORDSIAbSDc1OSRnnpwq/PHdAoqS5agiD4WTsMr3sP7RDy6eN9 BmONEOxef1i8JY9jXJ6M4aN1epmqAIV4QOnREXC1t0UNmZN65/hARzzknILZbnzG6XPg KZZ5AaInp3neLYwYNiYfWoWnn4/bbym9Dq4npTBlg4O1mBM2hdLCpnHuCOV881iH55Ff PHLZorgszu5S+IA58+DuiQQGojfHul2WsYOscHYnnXw/frNP9yGExo/H96PtzSVjapSt gDwQ==