Re: [Lsr] Working Group Last Call for "OSPF Strict-Mode for BFD" - draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-bfd-strict-mode-04

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sun, 30 January 2022 19:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=FOj6RkqE48pAVmlEch0Kp6QTn0iL8/qmuMoX7D3lN0Y=; b=VlKT7zuT3JqzxA2zKEjL4mKCJj7T3P2LXc7bCP4wBWraPHthAu+Am1drgOEq/17JKs STjXp4D1f6ebSK2W+vLuLIaCsDJMFEkeCdVcppMjJwU1mpghNzm/WIi3y7Sk07jh5z5s P3ORuvMArYn66jSQiL5xPSkfqPEbsdW8TvZeipsdC8OZ49E9lOOF6SdOlurnXceC01oT DA4D+SSuApjOUVuZ9FDkF4jglBEfqz0sRye3IGoS40Hd1zOI/oWwnec5Ovz6DbKLfJIG JbFBzBk5ZYNW3YT/7+QB4UH3+zJjx68D0yKbs9eb99aIsqk708X8XkO9VQXDz13JtkkR 1HiA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=FOj6RkqE48pAVmlEch0Kp6QTn0iL8/qmuMoX7D3lN0Y=; b=oCtciRNHBIVfFq5VD/1EoeQ4fKF1ncHSb//l3XlbXxviWAHXXiRhHOFa6tyra6M7nM WyjTVIy9raujftaiXfR27NC844UwKFUyS945btZTYPELBdeMoMdEKLVAIdNDvBNgFscN CDu321IwZrx47tvFaGwqjjwhDHo7QidXowP3/j1CRLHUSnqdu+le4cujYfwm9zybde8Q B+P8oT5lATePor63G4Q/sAWnkofKUk6lhAO21OX432u7aMRL1Zevd0CmDTna+ZvatbJH ojziED50hBwMufR6dMQO8fjMGlgU4cpagUavirjes2KwmkoH7sHupi98VmmPulsLRyGU WqJA==