Re: [Lsr] New Version Notificationfordraft-cheng-ospf-adjacency-suppress-00.txt

Yingzhen Qu <yingzhen.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 13 March 2023 20:16 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-0.853 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, NUMERIC_HTTP_ADDR=1.242, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; t=1678738595; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=PnV1fIAIfkV+w+jSQ58gd56pXjefqnsEo2811t6dxj4=; b=Bp+vs00+RT4KarXwKJPSYobUL6uXnkJOj6ItwPOZHAIantcwvNJLz4lilL2kigFFfr u/to/to4V/RfQeUmXaFVuhxBCaimjGvfSnNz2nw4m+VT0Y5iIgHuQlhKpSkhJrCfYfYf 8BCfCVnCACk227Fa/0xmRqJDQ8/VDKmBP4iZj4sEzOP3JffhipDps8w71pmoY6VJO5Ir m+hnqulIaBsG2PB8NmHgYbC2FmYCVVdukUMvSw8Iio5Aby9nfMrfxk2zBMSneNWNBH7l MJQde27Nq7UEvs3DK8emQR8b8pm6y9NfLj1ndM8O+QYrpo+Zq9w+AH4QM7+Hpmwx/0EU 2brQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; t=1678738595; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=PnV1fIAIfkV+w+jSQ58gd56pXjefqnsEo2811t6dxj4=; b=GgH4YC0+wIti5WDSMiEN4CpKwRjRC0En/HnEHIPK2hRFqUdCQO6bu5T/QQdmoo+UVX HV5lTaWmBCzuUIzN6z2Tg+OBXy0mLAD74bCm/dxQGF0H8G2Bnon6hGp0v6Ay8Fc05pev utgIFkhEutMqgDgnsCW3VoI0ILXPUbTLJiSunvM32vJcCK13mlvJVSqmkVGYLjkbHSJP TXNRTfo7oy1+RyD1hvVrOO9QIC22fTbOWM2zdFuIhV+iIA+3rZOXHWDbBdHhcO4BNXFc 9f3bVfuzMK6/0fFcjty3dRfNaFeA0KSe2idR4uyyAiWekpVNvvoi55ziVuF59tB/u/7C PRkw==